Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.
– Henry David Thoreau
• Andrew Osokin catches these Macro Snowflakes at the moment right before they dissolve their individual shapes.
• The Iceberg Spring 2013 Collection embellished a black chiffon dress with jewel-encrusted belt and collar.
• Snowflakes: a Chapter from the Book of Nature, published in 1863, owes its detailed diagrams to the painstaking work of Wilson Bentley, a farmer from Vermont who photographed snowflakes throughout his life. This article describes how he developed an ingenious and elaborate process of shooting the crystal before it melted.
• Carlos’ Snowflake is an almost-abstract explosion of silver sequins.
• Leisa’s Silver Band has a snowflake pattern imprinted into its surface.
• Kelly’s Pendant mimics the movement of falling snow with two sterling silver snowflakes that are riveted together and able to spin.
• Robyn’s Bracelet Set combines two sterling silver bands: one with a snowflake and another with an initial of your choice.