Can you tell we never payed attention in math class?
• Olaf Holzapfel’s 15/27 displays numbers through folded layers of Plexiglass, tinted with blues and purples that give it the quality of shimmering water.
• Claudia Varosio’s Typographic Poster is a black-and-white retro design inspired by the movie Groundhog Day.
• Wendy’s Numbers Collage is a scattered mix of different typographic styles in blue.
• Magalerie’s Number 8 is a photograph taken in Marseillan in the South of France.
• Sarah’s Numbers Poster is a cluster of nine available in different color configurations.
• Jaroslav Seibert’s No. 6 has a worn, vintage feel offset by the bright blue and red contrast.
• Michael and Katie’s Numbers Poster displays the elegant curves of your lucky number.