If Bacchus and Salvador Dali ever got together, it would be quite a night.
• Nick Thomm’s Bacchus multiplies the wine god’s smooth marble head against a psychedelic background.
• These Earrings by Delfina Delettrez are diamond-encrusted fingers dripping aventurine venom. They are part of her Infinity series of Dali-approved jewelry pieces.
• Michael Dotson’s Props is a painting of floating architectural planes that belong in a surreal video game.
• Frank McCauley’s Avengence is a painted and screen-printed maelstrom of monstrous imagery.
• MK Wind’s Necklace layers sterling silver and copper sheets with overlapping wavy cut-outs.
• Aisyah Ang’s Conjunction is an abstract diptych of waves floating through an neon green and magenta landscape.
• Nicholas Hartley’s Stool-Pidgeon is a surreal sculpture of silver rods criss-crossing a wooden pigeon skull and spine.